2013年2月4日星期一

burberry sunglasses ebay fashionable glamour exhibited

"Yes, bur berry ugg, you know?The seven princes looking for me?""He's looking for you?He find what you do?He hurt you?"bur berry became a ramble in one's statement.Proud, burberry handbags know I say, bur berry, you really are seven princess?Why do you want to escape from the Palace seven?Didn't you tell me before, but now?You don't say?bur berry, don't you pretend to be strong, tell me your injury, I don't know you say good."Zier seriously.

"bur berry told him there is nothing to say, just my freedom in exchange for my father's life, and he used his superior position has hurt bur berry, we have over.Like this."bur berry said clear, think burberry bags do not care, but the heart is still inexplicably pulled up.

"bur berry told me about his feelings, burberry outlet online see that he to you very seriously, but his pride hurt him, he was very "bur berry not thought, I think he and I are over, not good, he is keeping his polygynous, I live a free life, as owe him, he let bur berry do what is good, in addition to feelings."

没有评论:

发表评论