2013年1月31日星期四

you are welcome to our coach bryant bond shop

coach usa lower your eyes to look at a faint smile, light and timeless. "It does not matter ugg, I just dug a seven-spar, you can buy new clothes."The coach complexion stagnation, embarrassed smile, they no longer have much to say.The coach looked up and around, looking at the ink the calabash side of the blue goshawk laughed.

"You're riding a pet is really powerful, I remember, you're the boy genius coach discount continent."The ink calabash faint nodded his head, staring at coach Road. "I do not know what is your name it, to see you so young, but they have seven spiritual power, such a genius, why I have not heard of it?"

coach wry smile, shook his head. "I Jiaohua the coach."coach heard, The blue color Mouzhong clearly flashed a strange, he nodded his head thoughtfully.The coach to saw his Mouzhong strange slight frown, had heard that the Mohist with flowers home is a feud, and now it seems really not fake!

没有评论:

发表评论