2013年1月17日星期四

be a beauty with the chi straightening irons

"Brother, you do not say, I do not want to hear!" Indifferent chi straightener looked at him, will not drive a sight to see him no more. "Brother, if you do not want to, then I'm not happy, later on we do not tell me about these things!""chi, Is your father really loved caring do not you?" Ouyang even into reluctantly heaved a sigh of relief, knowing that she will not listen, only shook his head and live in the mouth, and then not much to say. Slightly Ce Guotou eye chi angle peripheral vision, able to see through the cracks of the door, the father Nama sadly figure hobble away.

"Brother, you go first." chi hair straightener spoke, got up and walked to the bed. "I am a little tired and want to rest."Take off your shoes, direct clothes lay down on the bed, then pull off the quilt close your eyes. For a moment, I feel a shadow of her head.Burnout opened his eyes, looked at the stand in the bed chi: "Brother, how can you not go back? I want to rest."

"chi iron, you do not seem happy, there is something on his mind with Jackie about this?" Ouyang together into leans over and sat down on the edge of the bed."How can I have any unhappy things." The chi shook his head, "as long as the big brother talked to me after the stop just those words on the line.

没有评论:

发表评论