2013年4月14日星期日

the oakley oil rig black sunglasses not laissez-faire dream

Molar huge head now become the black wing of the left shoulder pad As for the mouth of sharp teeth are all arranged on the arms and legs, black wing looks more ferocious than the original sturdy! Black wing showed the wings, the wings entirely of white bones, like a just climb out of the devil from hell lava! Oh Oh, oakley sunglasses cheap of course black wing! Black wing voice filled with rebellious, but discount oakley sunglasses feel that they have and it was completely different ...... Moore's soul has been fully integrated and discount oakley sunglasses, I am afraid that from now on, no matter what forces can not be {K } separately! In a narrow space, black wings spread out their wings, deftly jumping around in the cave cliffs stretch the body, although the range of motion is very large, but the sound was quiet and silent, obviously manipulative outstanding!

Black wing had enough finally jump down my soul, half of which seemed on the cheap oakley sunglasses the human race is filled with hate, want to kill all humans; But the other half told me, in this universe, there are still some very different human is completely different,nike, and out of those guys, it seems that I should not hurt these people! The voice of the black wing of the rolling boulders like landslides: human! You say whether I should take discount oakley sunglasses how to do? Do you want to kill me? He Ruozhi your breath, but he believes it will not start. Even if the soul of the black wing and monitor lizards Moore fusion, but He Ruozhi believe the monitor lizards molar will not kill indiscriminately. Black wing bow to think about for a while, slowly shaking his head: ... you saved me, I can not kill you. Maybe I should go with you to the outside, go to the distant stars to know more human, to see if they and my memory as creatures can become friends!

So if you want to go out with me, you must promise me that most of the time have to stay in space Cuffs, wait until no one sees I'll let you out. The black wing Jieao said, some people dare to stop the oakley sunglasses, then kill him! The He Ruozhi cold sweat: it would be difficult, you 'alive' once and those mech Knight Battle, you think they are easy to deal with it? The black wing proudly hand: those waste and desert rats as fragile, I can deal with a full 30 kind of waste mech! But the whole world a total of over one hundred thousand the mech Knight ...... He Ruozhi said. After the short-term thinking, black wing finally place of refreshing nod: Well, human, perhaps you say is right, these cowardly guy certainly adopt the ants tactics to deal with discount oakley sunglasses. http://www.gencbeyin.net

没有评论:

发表评论